If you’re looking for replacement windows that open up as wide as possible, Casement windows from Clear Choice USA are the your number one option. Our casement windows are typically tall and narrow. They are hinged on one side and open up to 90 degrees outward, using a hand crank. When closed, they seal tightly to ensure energy efficiency.
Casement Windows from Clear Choice USA utilize a bulb-style seal, making them air-tight and keeping the elements exactly where they belong: outside! We also use a beveled sash design that makes them even more aesthetically pleasing. Our multi-point locking system simplifies things by operating from a single bar.
Our Casement Windows include the following standard features:
- 100% virgin uiPVC formulation
- Ratcheted gear operation
- A single-point lock mechanism
- Easy to operate crank handles
- Refrigerator-like bulb seals
- Multi-chamber extrusion design
- A Warm Edge glass spacing system
- One-inch thick insulated glass units (Standard in MOST cities)
We also provide a number of optional features that can be incorporated into your Casement windows:
- Low Emissivity glass (Low E)
- Krypton or Argon insulating gas
- Colonial or Diamond grids
- Tempered safety glass
- Interior simulated wood finish and/or exterior color finish (available in many cities)
Contact Clear Choice USA today for a FREE in-home demonstration. One of our knowledgeable and straightforward consultants will provide you with additional information about Casement windows, as well as answering any specific questions you may have. Let us PROVE to you that our tremendous prices on top-quality products are unbeatable!